Dr. Brown's Prevent Classic Shield Pacifier stage-3 Blue, 12+ Months
- ₹368 + ₹42 Shipping charges
- Ex Tax: ₹225
- Brand: DrBrown's
- Product Code: PV31408-GBX
- SKU: JM-DRBRN-SP12
- Availability: In Stock
Dr. Brown's PreVent Orthodontic Soother
PreVent® Health Benefits Patented pacifier design from a pediatric dentist - Suction-Free Air Channel helps reduce suction and palatal pressure - Soft, suction-release bulb spreads wider as baby sucks for low-pressure comfort - Helps to lower the pressures inside the mouth that can create dental issues, such as crossbites - Thin-stem design is minimally intrusive on baby’s mouth.
Dr. Brown's Prevent Classic Shield Pacifier Developed by a pediatric dentist Helps minimize the pressures inside the baby's mouth. These pressures can sometimes create dental issues such as crossbites. Palatal pressure is reduced by generating an air channel that reduces suction and spreads apart when the baby is sucking. This Patented Suction-Free Air Channel opens up as baby sucks for low-pressure comfort.
BPA Free- Made from 0% BPA material
- Soft, suction-release bulb spreads wider as baby sucks for low-pressure comfort, plus thin-stem design is minimally intrusive on baby’s mouth.
- Butterfly shaped shield curves away from the baby’s face for comfort, plus allows plenty of room for little noses and cheeks.
- Safe, non-toxic illumination makes it easy for baby and parents to find at night and is easy to recharge – just expose to light. BPA-free and designed for babies 12+ months.
|Product Content||Dr. Brown's Prevent Classic Shield Pacifier Blue - 1 Pack|
|Features of the Products|
|Key Features|| |
|Development Stage||12+ Months, Stage 3|
|Safety Advice||For your child safety, Do not tie the pacifier/soother around baby's neck as it presents a strangulation hazard. |
In the event that the pacifier/soother becomes lodged in the mouth, DO NOT PANIC; It cannot be swallowed. The three x 2 holes in the pacifier/soother shield enable breathing without interruption. Remove from the mouth with care and as gently as possible.
|Care||Clean before each use. |
If pacifier/soother is not using immediately after sterilization, always store in a dry, covered container.
|Instructions of use||Before the first usage and for subsequent cleaning, immerse pacifier/soother in sterilizing solution or boiling water and allow it to cool. |
Remove any trapping water by shaking the pacifier/soother downwards repeatedly for 15 strokes.